Against his better judgment, Austin dragged me in to a meme thingy. My instructions read as follows:
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that youÄôve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you areÄ¶ what youÄôre all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be about anything you choose.
Post your five links and then tag five other people.
1. Hmm. Don’t think I have any.
2. Maybe don’t have any of those, either. Starting to feel deficient.
3. Flannery O’Connor’s androgynous prayer sums up nicely.
4. I love hiking. On April 21 last year I said my farewell and spent a couple months on the Appalachian Trail. It didn’t turn out as I expected, in ways both good and bad, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
5. I liked writing about this old guy in the library. May my own interests remain as wide-ranging.
I hate to perpetuate the chain, but I’m glad to give recognition to some of those who were sporting enough to participate, and place further peer pressure on those who have already been tagged but not yet responded. I’m talking to you, Fairy Mum, Kris, Redneck Mother, Zack, MartiniMade, Stitch Bitch, Maureen, Darby, James, Lee, Melissa, Edgar, Miriam, Nic, Jennifer, Dianne, Nicole, AnneMarie, Adam, Heidi, SnarkaP, Tim, Juno, Corgipants, Subu, Patriot Goose, Mushroom Villagers, Dacia Ray, and Adam.