Alright, here’s a rendition of my own personal info-designer chart:
- 20% easy access to both sides of the brain
- 30% curiosity about pretty much everything
- 10% drawing and writing treated as equals
- 15% a wee bit of perfectionism
- 10% tech savvy
- 15% sense of humor aka sense of proportion/balance
For those of you just tuning in, I’m talking about how Austin described his self-portrait in response to my snippet referencing Michael Surtees’ post about an image from Steven Heller’s book, Nigel Holmes on Information Design, which I probably ought to buy.